Friday, March 18, 2011

Wedding Photos

Hey they say it's a once in a lifetime, at least for some people. Let's face it for anyone who plans to get married wedding photos rank up there like that first "your now Husband and Wife" kiss. This past weekend I took a trip to Orlando, Florida to a Wedding.



I took those with my Hipstamatic iPhone for fun, while I enjoyed the wedding with my future wife's family. That's right we plan on get married in October this year. We are n the process of picking out a wedding photographer and I have to admit it's more difficult then I thought. I try to think the way my clients do and it usually comes down to who she wants and what.

If any of you have any suggestions feel free to let me know which photographer to go with. Until next time, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment